Friday, August 25, 2006

My Video Paintcast™ Has Been Updated

David R. Darrow's Paintcast™I just posted a simple Paintcast™ video of the stages of The Fragrance of Gardenias painting I did last week. It is recommended that you view it in iTunes. It has been a long time since I updated my Paintcast™ so be sure to let iTunes know you want to update that particular podcast by right-clicking on the Podcast title and choosing "Update Podcast." Note: Click here to see a larger and sharper version of it.
The Fragrance of Gardenias video may not show up in the episode list if you are "Subscribing" for the first time. It will probably show up tomorrow, but it's still available.
If you do not have iTunes, you can instead view it here, on YouTube, but the quality is not as good. [Download iTunes here].

No comments: